Friday, February 6, 2009

~*~Recently Finished Projects~*~

*RECENTLY FINISHED PROJECTS*


St. Pattys Day Dress ~ 2T/3T ~ SOLD


Springtime Dress ~ 2T/3T ~ $12


Easter Dress ~ 4/5 ~ $12

I put all these together at some point this past week. Along with a few other things, but here is a good showing of what I have been up to. Lol.


I have a stack of fabric from my fabric stash that I pulled from this past weekend. This is what is being created from it all. I am saving all the big scrap pieces to either use myself, or offer over on freecycle. I haven't figured out if I want to play with them yet.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get on the dress wagon. I have a ton of frabric check out the older post from when I went crazy at the clearance of the walmart fabric department. So many times I am uninspired when I look at the fabric.

    ReplyDelete