Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Day Yesterday

Yesterday was BUSY!!!

Started off the morning by designing a few beach bags, checking email and all that good stuff. Had an email from Trish, she SERIOUSLY wanted me to call her. So I did, lol. She came by to get a few of the Crayon Roll Ups and to finally MEET. I do believe she said something about the emailing was just driving her crazy, so she had to do something about it. It was a nice meeting. She finally got to see the crafts I work on and I got to see hers. I LOVED the apron she showed me SUPER cute! Sad as it is to say I was a little jealous when I saw the wraps she makes, if I had had one of those when Abbey was smaller that is where she would have been all the time. So if you are reading this and know someone who needs a wrap to carry that bundle of joy around, let me know I'll get you in touch with her.

Pictures below will show what I did with the rest of the day.

My daughter loves this guy in this group, so I made her a bag to carry her things.


Butterfly/Believe bag is up for sale. $10


Peace/Love bag was made for my middle daughter. She LOVES anything to do with PEACE. So again, although this one is spoken for it can be remade for only $10.


Flip Flops Beach Bag for sale $10.
I love this bag. I will be taking a low heat iron to it later today to get out the hoop wrinkle.

So, that is what I did yesterday. Will most likely work on more today as well.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment